STEPS TO GETTING YOUR MEDICAL MARIJUANA CARD:
1. Call your medical provider for pre-qualification, then visit the clinic if you're qualified.
2. Receive your medical marijuana recommendation
If your medical provider thinks that medical marijuana can help you through your chronic illness, he can write you a recommendation.
3. Apply for your medical marijuana card with the State
Once you have your recommendation, you are now authorized to apply for a medical marijuana card. After reviewing your paperwork and recommendation, your state government can regulate and approve your request for a cannabis card. Emerald Medical Marijuana Clinic can assist you with Nevada Medical Marijuana Registration.
4. Get approved for you medical marijuana card.
You may be approved same day or wait 24-72 hours. You may print your temporary card once approved while you wait for your Nevada Medical Marijuana card 7-10 business days.
5. Visit your local medical dispensary
Now that you have your cannabis card, it’s time to find a reputable medical marijuana dispensary in your area.